酒店英語培訓教材30
G = Guest 客人 R = Room attendant 服務員(3)Banquet 宴會R: Good morning. Banquet department. What can I do for you? 早上好,
G = Guest 客人 R = Room attendant 服務員
(3)Banquet 宴會
R: Good morning. Banquet department. What can I do for you?
早上好,宴會部,我能為你效勞嗎?
G: I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party.
我想預訂一間能容納100人的宴會廳舉行晚宴。
R: When would you like to hold the party?
請問你想在何時舉行宴會呢?
G: On Christmas Day.
圣誕夜。
R: Just a moment, please. I’ll check whether the function hall is available …… Yes, sir. Our function hall is available on that day.
請稍候,讓我查看一下我傘兵多功能廳那天晚上是否被預訂……沒問題,我們可以接受你
的預訂。
G: How much is it?
請問費用是多少?
R: Would you like buffet dinner or normal dinner?
你需要自助餐形式還是普通晚宴形式呢?
G: I prefer buffet.
自助餐。
R: Then the minimum charge is one hundred and fifty yuan per head, excluding drinks, with a minimum one hundred people.
那么最低消費是每人15元,并不包括飲料,最少要有10人。
G: Then how do you charge for the drinks?
那飲料是如何收費?
R: We either charge the organizer for all the drinks ordered or we agree a fixed price with the organizer and let the guests drink freely within the limit.
可以按每杯飲料計算,或是我們跟主辦者議定一個價錢,客人可以在限額內隨意飲用。
G: I see. Let me think about it. By the way, I have to make a banner and some backdrops. Do you provide simple backdrops and a standard banner?
讓我想想。還有,我要做一個橫幅及一些背景布置,你們有提供這種服務嗎?
R: Yes. We do provide simple backdrops and a standard banner. But if there are special requirements, we normally advise the guest to deal with the contractor directly.
有的,我們可提供簡單的背景布置以及一個標準橫幅。但是如果客人有特別的要求,我們一般建議客人直接跟承包商聯絡。
G: I see. Could you fax the buffet menu to me? I would like to have a look at it.
我明白了,你是否能把自助餐菜單傳真給我?我想看一看。
R: Certainly. We have three different kinds of buffet. May I have your fax number, sir?
當然,我們有三種的自助餐。請告訴我你的傳真號碼好嗎?
G: It’s 82073660. Please specify for Mr. Li.
是82073660,請注明給李先生。
R: 82073660. Thank you. Mr. Li. I’ll fax it to you immediately.
82073660,謝謝,李先生,我會馬上把菜單傳真給你。
上一篇:酒店英語培訓教材45
下一篇:酒店英語培訓教材35









