酒店英語培訓教材42
C = Captain 領班 W = Waiter 侍者 G = Guest 客人 (4) Spilled guest 濺濕客人G: Captain. Give us some tidbit to nibble at,
C = Captain 領班 W = Waiter 侍者 G = Guest 客人
(4) Spilled guest 濺濕客人
G: Captain. Give us some tidbit to nibble at, please.
領班,請給我們送一些下酒的小食品。
C: Right away, sir.
先生,馬上送到。
(While the waiter puts the plate on the table, he spills the drinks.)
(當侍應把碟子放到桌子上時,把飲料打翻了。)
W: I’m very sorry. I hope you’re not hurt. Please forgive me.
真對不起,你沒事吧,請原諒我。
G: (Mopping up) My clothes! It’s stained! (The captain comes over)
(整理衣服) 我的衣服被弄污了!(領班前來)
C: I deeply apologize sir. Would you care to send this dress for dry cleaning? No charge, of course.
我們非常抱歉,先生。請您把 衣服拿去干洗,一切費用,由酒店承擔。
G: I’m afraid the stain can’t be removed.
恐怕這污漬難以去掉。
C: I’m terribly sorry. Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best.
十分抱歉。請接受我們的道歉,我們會盡量想辦法。
G: Alright. Please arrange a clean table for us.
算了,給我們安排一張干凈的桌子吧!
C: Right away, sir.
好的,先生。
上一篇:回轉窯燃燒器高能點火槍
下一篇:精釀啤酒設備的構成









